Tasty Tuesday: Super Sweet & Sticky Smores
S’mores make me happy. My s’mores make me even happier. Super simple and extra sweet. If I’m at home I just pop them in my toaster oven or the regular oven (if it’s not summer). These are the perfect ending to any day. Kids LOVE them too and become forever enchanted by whoever makes them for them. 🙂
1. Prepare your cookie sheet or toaster oven rack with foil before making these. You need something to catch all the stickiness with.
2. Make a lot of these!
The How To:
1. Get your graham cracker square and place a couple squares of chocolate on top of it (any chocolate you want-I use Hershey’s).
2. Top that with a generous drizzle of honey (any kind you like).
3. Pop a marshmallow on top.
4. Pop in your toaster oven and watch closely until the marshmallow turns golden brown like in the photograph below.
5. Carefully remove from the oven and drizzle a small amount of honey on the top.
6. Place 1 more graham cracker on top. Now…gently squish the insides till they’re compacted together with the sticky honey, soft marshmallows and creamy chocolate all becoming one.
The stickiness will make you happy if you’re any fun at all.
Make all the adults s’mores with 2 marshmallows on top and all the kids s’mores with only 1 marshmallow on top. When the kids ask why they didn’t get two…make up something funny to tell them. If you don’t have a sense of humor and mess up the punch line they’ll hate you forever, but that will be okay with you because you will have double the marshmallows they do!
When people mention heaven on earth to me…I’m like “oh…more s’mores, no problem”!
The best treats are always a bit messy. Eat. Enjoy. Repeat as necessary.
As always you can click on the photos above to really torture yourself!